Kilah Terrell Nmtcs

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Brain Food Questions

1. Quotation to live by:Treat others the way you want to be treated. 2. Books on my night stand right now:Ghost sitter. 3. Favorite authors, fiction:Deborah Gregory 4. Favorite authors, nonfiction:Garnet Nelson Jackson 5. Favorite beach reading:The cheetha girls 6. A book that influenced how I live my life:Manaic Magee 7. TV show I'm not ashamed to admit I watch:Spongebob 8. TV show I hate to admit I like:The big comfy couch 9. Movies I love so much I've watched them more than twice:Don't be a menace and Cooley high 10. Web sites that I visit regularly:Blackplanet.com and myspace.com 11. If you turned your radio on right now, it would be tuned to:Wire 96.5 12. Magazines I read regularly:Word up and jet 13. Favorite types of music:Hiphop and R&B 14. Last concert/performance attended: The hoiladay jam 15. Recording I play when my soul needs a lift: Chris Brown16. A freshman that I admire: My cousin Robbie 17. Living person I'd most like to join for dinner and conversation:Chris Brown 18. Deceased person I'd most like to join for dinner and conversation: My cousin Black19. Heroes from history: Martin Luther King and Phillis Wheatly 20. If I had the power to order all of the Philadelphia region to read one book it would be:Manaic Magee21. And here's why Because its spirt lifting, and it kind of based on real people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home