Kilah Terrell Nmtcs

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

"The life of Tamia Marshai Johnson"

Kilah Terrell
9-5
9/13/06
"The life of Tamia Marshai Johnson".

My name is Tamia, and this is how my life began. My parents were in colledge when they met they really liked eachother, and they been dating ever since. One cold fall night on October 16 1991 at France called Tracy. I also have 4 uncles who shall remain nameless. My mother was born from my grandmother Mary Mintz who is still living to this day. My family is christian , but we don’t go to church. I lived in Onley for all my life on Spencer st., there is a problem between me, and a girl named Arena around my way, to me and my best friend Wisline she is two faced.I knew Wisline for 10 years I don't remember how we met. I am 14 years old, and so far I haven’t had any serious accidents that are needed to go to the hospital for, I also don’t have any allergic reactions, but I think that I am allergic to mosquitos. I last attended Thomas K. Finletter middle school, and I think I miss it. I am in highschool now in 9th grade in New media tech highschool, and I don’t have a crush on any of the boys in my school, I have a boyfriend any way named Ellwood, I like his personality. I only have 2 grandparents my grandmother on my mothers side, and my grandfather on my fathers side. I have only one role model in my life, and that is Alicia Keys, I don’t want to be like her I just enjoy her singing, I have a famous relative that I know of, but I don't know his name, he's a actor, and have appeared on the Bernie Mac show, and much more. So that is the life story Tamia Marshai Johnson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home